Our Engineering Department is continuously expanding!
Be our next Senior Backend Engineer, diving into our most complicated architecture and products!
We're backed by investors like www.a16z.com and more!
Perks & Benefits:
At Payall, you can influence a major, new global product that’s making a positive impact on people’s lives around the world, while working for a successful fintech startup providing these great perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses in line with international market standards. Team culture and your satisfaction are top priorities.
- A workplace of your choice: a big, modern office in Moldova or the comfort of your own home.
- Friendly work environment with the possibility for full-remote or a hybrid arrangement. (A full remote setup is available for remote employees.)
- Full benefits package, including flexible paid vacation and sick leave, and the official employment contract of your choice: employment, B2B.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Growth opportunities. We prefer to promote from within!
- Free tea, coffee, fruit and sweets at our offices, which include a relaxation zone and modern kitchen.
What you'll be doing:
- Architect, implement and deploy high-performance, multi-tenant services.
- Integrate with 3rd party services.
- Perform code reviews to ensure code quality, maintainability, and adherence to best practices.
- Write unit, functional and integration tests covering your code.
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and QA to deliver top-notch products.
- Involve in full software development lifecycle from concept to deployment, including maintenance.
- Contribute to CI/CD pipelines and optimize workflows for better efficiency.
- Create quality technical documentation to support the engineering and product teams.
- Implement and enforce secure coding standards to safeguard against security vulnerabilities.
- Actively participate in SCRUM rituals.
- Participate in product planning and roadmap discussions.
- Guide and mentor junior engineers, helping them to up their game.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
As an amazing candidate, you’ll have the following:
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience creating server-side Java applications.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle including continuous integration and agile practices.
- Proficiency with Java OR Kotlin, Spring (Boot, MVC).
- Experience building microservices based systems.
- Strong experience applying DevOps and CI/CD concepts.
- Face challenges full-on and find creative ways to fix unexpected problems.
- Proficient written and spoken English.
- Security oriented mindset.
Don't hesitate to apply - we're searching for talented individuals just like you!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying