We're excited to announce that we're expanding our Product & Strategy Group!
We're ready to welcome a new Senior Business Analyst to the Team! We’re looking for individuals with sound understanding of the SDLC process, extensive experience working within the Scrum framework and familiarity with the role of the BA within this framework, this individual will help define and shape our current pre-production stage product. You'll be working with uniquely-selected Senior Executives, international level partners and talented innovators to push the development process standards further.
We're backed by investors like www.a16z.com and more!
Join us on our path as a start-up, reshaping the cross border payments industry!
Perks & Benefits:
At Payall, you can influence a major, new global product that’s making a positive impact on people’s lives around the world, while working for a successful fintech startup providing these great perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses in line with international market standards. Team culture and your satisfaction are top priorities.
- A workplace of your choice: a big, modern office in Moldova or the comfort of your own home.
- Friendly work environment with the possibility for full-remote or a hybrid arrangement. (A full remote setup is available for remote employees.)\
- Full benefits package, including flexible paid vacation and sick leave, and the official employment contract of your choice: employment, B2B.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Growth opportunities. We prefer to promote from within!
- Free tea, coffee, fruit and sweets at our offices, which include a relaxation zone and modern kitchen.
- Unique internal learning database with premium courses to enhance your skills.
What Your Workday Will Look Like & what you encompass through your experience:
- Skilled at writing requirements specifications in Epic and Story format for both UI and backend / API driven processes
- Knowledge of APIs and business value
- B1 – B2 level command of the English language with extremely high level technical skills
- 3 + years experience working as a BA to consolidate and prioritize business and systems requirements with proven track record of delivering tech products
- Experience working in finance and / or Payments
- Experience working with work management tools such as Jira, Confluence, DevOps, etc.
- You will be the Champion of driving features through to completion: Serve as the bridge between the needs of the business (product vision, strategy and clients) and engineers to develop software
- Engage regularly with engineers and ensure feature development is in alignment with product roadmap
- Draft epics, user stories, process description and/or flow diagrams and other requirements (following the procedures and templates) provided by the company in a manner that software engineers can develop our platform
- Willingness and motivation to write requirements and prepare requirements packages for developers
- Work with QA to suggest test cases
- Review requirements against the current capabilities and product roadmap and assess if they’re already integrated in the product roadmap and if so, compare details to ensure all the needs can be met, but eventually, we expect you to be aware of the product roadmap and coordinate or align any new requirements within the roadmap
- When user interfaces are a part of the work, collaborate with UX/UI designer(s) to develop wire-frames or sample web and mobiles screens that tie requirements and user stories together with the UX/UI
- Actively participate in and impact daily stand-ups with scrum or dev teams to answer questions, correct misunderstandings, or take other actions necessary to help the team produce the required software
- Engage with colleagues in independent research, if necessary, to better understand the requirements, document how our requirements are similar to or different than others, share any suggestions based on your expertise, knowledge or market research to improve the features, record competitive or market intelligence
- Examine the QA test cases to be sure they’re consistent with the expectations of the product or feature
- When requested, engage directly with prospects and clients to explain our platform as well as define any new requirements or provide a path to achieve their desired outcome through existing capabilities
- Help improve our processes by sharing ideas that will improve quality, accuracy and speed of development
- Create requirement artifacts like, but not limited to Scope document, Use cases, business process diagrams, Sequence diagrams, screen design prototypes for requirement elicitation
- Collaborate with internal and external stake-holders to ensure requirement management life cycle that involves requirement gathering, elaboration review of the requirement, refinement, design review and certification/testing.
Don't hesitate to apply - we're looking for talented individuals just like you!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying