We're excited to invite you to join our new QA Department with as a QA Manual Tester!
We’re looking for a driven individual to design, develop, test, and scale software application test frameworks for current pre-production stage product. You'll be working with hand-picked senior engineers and talented innovators to push the QA standards further.
We're backed by investors like www.a16z.com and more!
Perks & Benefits:
At Payall, you can influence a major, new global product that’s making a positive impact on people’s lives around the world, while working for a successful fintech startup providing these great perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses in line with international market standards. Team culture and your satisfaction are top priorities.
- A workplace of your choice: a big, modern office in Moldova or the comfort of your own home.
- Friendly work environment with the possibility for full-remote or a hybrid arrangement. (A full remote setup is available for remote employees.)\
- Full benefits package, including flexible paid vacation and sick leave, and the official employment contract of your choice: employment, B2B.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Growth opportunities. We prefer to promote from within!
- Free tea, coffee, fruit and sweets at our offices, which include a relaxation zone and modern kitchen.
- Unique internal learning database with premium courses to enhance your skills.
What Your Workday Will Look Like:
- Create and maintain a suite of test cases according to requirements;
- Perform all types of testing (functional, integration, exploratory, regression, acceptance, etc.);
- Report issues and defects;
- Prepare test data for all environments;
- Report status and metrics;
- Maintain QA documentation;
- Participate in meetings;
- Mentor Junior team members;
As an amazing candidate, you'll have:
- 2+ years of experience in Manual testing;
- Strong knowledge of the QA process and methodologies techniques;
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- Experience in web UI and REST API testing (DevTools, Postman, curl, etc);
- Experience with cross-browser testing tools (Browserstack, SauceLabs, LambdaTest, etc);
- Experience writing test documentation at all levels;
- Experience with issue tracking tools (Jira, etc.);
- Experience with version control tools (git, Bitbucket, GitHub, Gitlab, etc.);
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Gitlab, etc.);
- Experience with Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, etc.);
- Experience with test automation tools and frameworks is a plus;
Don't hesitate to apply - we're looking for talented people just like you!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying