Become a part of our DevOps team!
You’ll be working with colleagues from every corner of Europe.
We're backed by investors like www.a16z.com and more!
Perks & Benefits:
At Payall, you can influence a major, new global product that’s making a positive impact on people’s lives around the world, while working for a successful fintech startup providing these great perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses in line with international market standards. Team culture and your satisfaction are top priorities.
- A workplace of your choice: a big, modern office in Moldova or the comfort of your own home.
- Friendly work environment with the possibility for full-remote or a hybrid arrangement. (A full remote setup is available for remote employees.)\
- Full benefits package, including flexible paid vacation and sick leave, and the official employment contract of your choice: employment, B2B.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Growth opportunities. We prefer to promote from within!
- Free tea, coffee, fruit and sweets at our offices, which include a relaxation zone and modern kitchen.
- Unique internal learning database with premium courses to enhance your skills.
What Your Workday Will Look Like:
- Gather technical requirements and execute on deliverables
- Document DevOps processes, procedures, and environments to ensure continuity
- Conducting analyses, and feeding this data back to relevant teams to support their efforts
- Work closely with developers to support new application feature and services launches.
- Build and manage CI/CD pipelines using automated deployment tools
- Monitor, support and deploy the multi-tenant solutions at scale
- Support and continuously enhance the software development infrastructure: continuous integration and delivery, databases, cloud services, systems monitoring, etc.
- Supporting developers in infrastructure configuration issues (OS performance optimization, network bottlenecks, storage configuration, etc.)
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
As an amazing candidate you’ll have:
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience as DevOps
- Familiar with software development lifecycle including continuous integration and agile development
- Proficiency with Bash, Python, or similar scripting language
- Experience with a configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Terraform, etc.
- Strong experience applying DevOps and CI/CD concepts
- Proven experience working with AWS (we use IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda)
- Strong experience with containers (Docker & Kubernetes)
- Proficient written and spoken English
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in high availability environments
- Security mindset
Don’t hesitate to apply – we’re looking for talented individuals just like you!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying