Our Engineering Department is continuously expanding!
Be our next Senior Java Backend Engineer, diving into our most complicated architecture and products!
We're backed by investors like www.a16z.com and more!
At Payall, you can influence a major, new global product that’s making a positive impact on people’s lives around the world, while working for a successful fintech startup providing these great perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses in line with international market standards. Team culture and your satisfaction are top priorities.
- Friendly work environment with the possibility for full-remote or a hybrid arrangement. (A full remote setup is available for remote employees.)
- Full benefits package, including flexible paid vacation and sick leave, and the official employment contract.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Growth opportunities. We prefer to promote from within!
What you'll be doing:
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Architecting products for maximum efficiency;
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability;
- Implementation of security and data protection requirements;
- API integration.
As an amazing candidate, you’ll have the following:
- Proficiency with Java OR Kotlin, Spring (Boot, MVC);
- Upper-Intermediate English or better;
- Proficiency with Agile Scrum work & delivery framework;
- Faces challenges full-on and find creative ways to fix unexpected problems;
- Outstanding hands-on experience with Microservices Architecture.
- Expert knowledge of FedNow and SWIFT, or ACH, SEPA, BACS, CHAPS, FasterPayments (UK)
- Able to read, evaluate and code to the above networks or network participants without supervision.
- Self-test code to ensure error-free code is delivered.
Don't hesitate to apply - we're searching for talented individuals just like you!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying