We welcome the future UX/UI Designer to our team!
Join Payall, a company of young professionals creating and building global FinTech products.
We're backed by investors like www.a16z.com and more!
Perks & Benefits:
At Payall, you can influence a major, new global product that’s making a positive impact on people’s lives around the world, while working for a successful fintech startup providing these great perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses in line with international market standards. Team culture and your satisfaction are top priorities.
- A workplace of your choice: a big, modern office in Moldova or the comfort of your own home.
- Friendly work environment with the possibility for full-remote or a hybrid arrangement. (A full remote setup is available for remote employees.)\
- Full benefits package, including flexible paid vacation and sick leave, and the official employment contract of your choice: employment, B2B.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Growth opportunities. We prefer to promote from within!
- Free tea, coffee, fruit and sweets at our offices, which include a relaxation zone and modern kitchen.
- Unique internal learning database with premium courses to enhance your skills.
What Your Workday Will Look Like:
- Conduct user research
- Discovery sessions with BAs and POs
- Define user journey and pathways
- Develop system wireframes
- Design UI and UI systems
- Review implementation and provide feedback
- Improve functionality
- Design to scale, in accordance with the product roadmap
- Maintain the project design library
- Communicate with the QA and Dev team to explain expected result, and provide feedback
As an amazing candidate you'll have:
- At least 3 years of experience as a UX designer
- Higher education, preferable in design and art
- UX Design, UI & Web Design qualifications and certificates is an advantage
- Experience designing B2B tools
- Experience, or understanding of Agile Scrum delivery methods
- Proficient written and spoken English
- Attention to details
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Responsibility and determination to deliver
- Good team player
Don't hesitate to apply - we're looking for talented people just like you!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying